Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Quotes for Today

 Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"We are often more frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca

"'No' is often a decision, frequently temporary, to maintain the status quo." - Chris Voss

"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks does not know." - Lao Tzu

 "It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness." - Seneca

"I am indeed rich, since my income is superior to my expenses, and my expense is equal to my wishes." - Edward Gibbon

"It is not things that disturb us, but our interpretation of their significance." - Epictetus

"Nothing is miserable unless you think it so; and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it." - Boethius 

No comments:

Post a Comment