Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Prediction - at Trump rallies the phrase "Joe's weak on China" will become the new "lock her up!" (Perhaps this is just wishful thinking by me as such chanting would make the Biden Administration and vulnerable Democrats more likely to stand up to the Chinese)... Rush Limbaugh has passed. I wrote down my thoughts on Rush 10-years ago back when I read his biography Rush Limbaugh: An Army of One. I stand by my thoughts. Rest in peace Rush... Really glad I'm taking a break from Twitter today. Can't imagine what a cesspool it must have been when Rush's death was announced... If you've been paying attention to the show WandaVision it's been rumored to have a big cameo coming up. A Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian level cameo. My dark-horse candidate is old man Steve Rodgers. What if he spent those years "having a life" living in Westview and he's returning now to help out his friend Wanda get a grip on reality... 

1 comment:

  1. China has paid good money for the right to own slimy Joe Biden. Not to mention the drugs supplied to his faithful side kick, Snort Boy.

    ReplyDelete