Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Cool - Rick & Morty creator Dan Harmon is making an animated series set in ancient mythological Greece.

The [Macro] Economics of Living to 100. Not mentioned - raising the retirement age from 65. Also most pensions are municipally related (teachers, police, firemen, etc.) so people living to 100 has big-time costs and risks in that arena too. (HT Steve Layman)

- Where are the feminists?

- The 3 worst things about that terrible Jeep Super Bowl ad. Don Draper would not approve. As I've said - it will be interesting to track how Jeep sales pre and post Super Bowl ad. 

2 comments:

  1. It makes you wonder what the executives were thinking when they approved this stupid commercial. I have a few years left before I replace my Jeep, maybe management will come around by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a Cybertruck

    ReplyDelete