Sunday, February 07, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Whenever I read "Huawei technology" my mind always reads it as "Nortel's technology" because that's where they stole it. I can't believe Canadians aren't more pissed off at China for ruining one of their biggest employers and the biggest technology company in the country...  Kept reading this story thinking it would make a great Ben Affleck movie (almost tailor-made sequel to The Town). Of course Patriots fans know Vladimir Putin is the greatest Super Bowl ring thief in history... Such a good prank - I want those stickers... And just like that - nobody was talking about Jeffrey Epstein anymore... THE ICE IS GONNA BREAK!... Good luck with your Super Bowl squares today. I don't have a rooting interest in today's game but I would like to see a lot of points (if you know what I'm saying). It would be cool to see Tom Brady get his seventh Super Bowl ring though (and for Cameron Brate to catch more then 4 passes and for the coin flip to come up heads)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment