Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

In the old days when SNL was funny it would almost be guaranteed that there would be a spoof of the Springsteen / Jeep commercial. I'd be surprised if they went there today...  Heh heh - NFL 2021 Bad Lip Reading... Not sure about you but I'm not paying any attention to the "Second Impeachment Trial." Not worthy of my time nor attention. The exception is any Republican Congressman or Senator who goes along with this sham. That I will pay attention to and remember... I've avoided reading this book for some time. Probably for the same reason I've never seen Schindler's List. I don't want to put myself through that emotional trauma. To understand where I'm coming from - I choked up in tears just walking through the Holocaust Memorial in Boston. But time to get over that. Ordering the book today... In the old days (meaning just 2 or 3 years ago) after the Super Bowl I would be counting the days until Spring Training. Not this year. Kind of could care less.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment