Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Shame on MIT - Shame!

MIT abandons its mission - caves to woke culture and cancel culture. Cowards! 

"I am a professor who just had his prestigious public science lecture at MIT cancelled because of an outrage mob on Twitter. My crime? Arguing for academic evaluations based on academic merit. This is the story of how a cancellation is carried out, why it should worry all of us, and what we can do to stop this dangerous trend."

"I mostly just wanted to do my science and not have anyone yell at me," that's the attitude which is so dangerous to even the hard sciences today. And when the Professor spoke up - getting cancelled was the sad reality. 

Be sure to read the advice at the end on how to best confront and beat cancel culture on campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment