Sunday, February 06, 2022

Top 5 - Last 5 Books I Bought

Here's the last 5 books I bought.

1. The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel. Haven't started this one yet. 

2. Atomic Habits by James Clear. One of those books I think everyone should read at least once. Have already bough another copy as a gift for a loved one.

3. The Metaphysical Club: A Story of Ideas in America by Louis Menard. Currently reading. Has already changed the way I think about and understand some of the history of this country both pre and post Civil War.

4. A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman. Haven't started this one yet. Too close in content to another book I recently read and I like to vary subjects

5. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli. Enjoyable book. Fan of the way Rovelli writes and will probably read all of his books

These aren't the last 5 books I've read as I often just decide to re-read some of the books in my collection like The Thin Man by Dashielle Hammett or the Harry Potter books. Currently also re-reading The Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment