Saturday, January 02, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting insights into Xi Jinping and the workings of Communist China. The article states that "propaganda is the 'lifeblood' of the party state" which to me just seems evil. The author also seems a fan of Xi Jinping because (in my words) "he gets the trains to run on time." It is important to understand the arguments of the other side - but the arguments presented here are filled with obvious holes and inconsistencies.

- Heh Heh

- 9 Facts about Charles Bronson

- Heh Heh

- Solitude and Leadership

1 comment:

  1. Interseting article by William Deresiewicz that you cite. I have read some of his other writing as well. He mentions in one article he did not know how to talk with the plumber who was fixing his pipes. I always wonder about authors who have little experience away from a college campus, especially an elite institution like Yale. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete