Monday, January 23, 2006

Seattle vs Pittsburgh

Let's be honest - yesterday's games were boring if you didn't have a team involved. There I said it.

I am very happy for Seattle though. They have a Massachusetts connection with both Hasselbeck and Tatupu having Massachusetts roots but the main reason I'm happy for the Seahawks is because of Jeremy at Sports and Bremertonians.

Jeremy used to blog at SportsPages.com with me but then started his own blog (with his buddy David) - Sports and Bremertonians. They were the first ones to link to A Large Regular and that meant (and means) a lot to me. I pulling for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl because of that. Isn't blogging and the Internet grand?

If you have a moment - you may want to check out the comments to this post to witness the anguish and ultimately the jubilation involved with a team you love getting to the big game for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment