Monday, January 04, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Hydroxychloroquine - a tale of how medicine and science were polluted by politics. Medical malpractice is already the third leading cause of death in the US - this pollution just makes it worse. (Long read but really take the time to soak in the story told and the implications.)

-  13 writing tips from Bird by Bird author Anne Lamott

- Interesting backstory to a photo I think most of us have seen by now.

- Did the Coronavirus escape from a lab? Short answer YES! "80 million people have been infected, and, surprisingly, no public investigation has taken place." That's because the Chinese know this came from the lab in Wuhan.

2 comments:

  1. There will be absolutely no consequences for people who have deliberately and maliciously killed thousands of people because their primary purpose is acquiring and exercising power. It's beyond disgusting.

    ReplyDelete