Thursday, September 30, 2004

Morning Links:

Trying something new here. Every morning I find some interesting things to read. Sometimes I comment on them but most time I just read and enjoy. I thought that I might try posting the links just to share. Please let me know if you guys out there like this.

- A must read letter from a soldier in Najaf

- Impromptus - always a must read

- Yikes - Cleveland Indians pitcher shot on team bus on way to KC airport

- Hugh Hewitt says the MSM is now "On Notice"

- Lileks meanwhile sorta defends the MSM

- Bill Simmons whines about not being in Boston to enjoy the Red Sox (note - nothing he says is news to any Red Sox fan)

- The Belmont Clubs talks about kidnapping/crime in Iraq. Very interesting historical viewpoint on the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment