Friday, October 01, 2021

More Linky Links

More stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- VDH: Orwell and the Woke

- Blue Origin Under Fire. Interesting but if Blue Origin was disregarding safety wouldn't they be launching rockets more frequently instead of moving at the snails pace (compared to SpaceX) that they've been operating under? (HT Meanderthal)

- Matt Taibbi: The News is America's New Religion, and We're in a Religious War. Very true!

- I'm ready to vote for Rand Paul for President right now (or at least support the idea of making him the Surgeon General right away!)

2 comments:

  1. Matt Taibbi is very observant and articulate. His essay is right on the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost every article Taibbi turns a phrase that either amuses me in its cleverness or sticks with me because of how profound it is. Don't always agree with him but the guy can write.

    ReplyDelete