Thursday, June 24, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Some thoughts while I have my second cup of coffee...

On my list of songs with the word 'Time" in the title - I should have had Jim Croce's Time in a Bottle as number five... Tampa Bay's winning streak ended just before they could climb up to .500... Is there anyone out there really excited about the NBA draft anymore? I used to be able to name all the players to be taken in the first round but now I am almost just as happy to read who went where the next day in the paper... On the AFI list of the top 100 songs from US movies - Jimmy Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner from the movie Woodstock should have made the list... Holy crap! Is Sean Casey hot or what? Last night he had 2 HR and 11 total bases. How would it be possible to keep him off the All-Star team?... And now for something completely annoying... Lou Merloni played first base for the Indians last night and he hit his second HR of the season. The Angels are still waiting to get a single HR from someone playing first base for them this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment