Monday, June 21, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Some observations while I have my first cup of java...



Jason Schmidt must be hating Kevin Youkilis today. Schmidt one-hits the Red Sox and Youkilis gets the only hit. Schmidt has to be the NL front-runner for the Cy Young. Without Schmidt the Giants are waving the white flag on the season by now. It can be argued that he is more valuable to the Giants than Barry Bonds... The other day I was channel flipping and I came upon the Chevy Chase / Bill Murray scene in Caddyshack. The only thing was that it was on the Spanish language channel. I still watched it and it was still funny... Jason Schmidt has a good chance at winning the pitcher's version of the triple crown this year. He's 3rd in ERA, tied for first in wins and 2nd in strikeouts... Tampa Bay - 11 wins in a row!... Jose Lima won his 6th game of the season yesterday for the Dodgers. Mr. Lima is pictured above with his wife...



No comments:

Post a Comment