Thursday, July 14, 2005

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If I owned a big pharmaceutical company I would hire Tim McCarver to do a genital herpes medicine commercial just so I could hear him say, "I'm Tim McCarver and I have genital herpes"... Back in Colonial days a slang expression for being drunk was "getting half-way to Concord". I really like that and I'm going to add it to my list of expressions... I've come to the conclusion that Chris Moneymaker is to poker what Chumbawumba is to pop music... Heh heh - from Tom at Balls, Sticks & Stuff
Jeanie Zelasko of Fox Sports, presenting Miguel Tejada the Ted Williams Trophy for being the All-Star Game MVP, looks to be 22 months pregnant. Either that or she has Ted Williams' frozen head under her blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment