Friday, July 15, 2005

Yankees Suck

So last night wasn't the best of results for the Red Sox as the Yankees beat them 8-6 in the first game of a 4-game set. Some people may complain about Schilling giving up a 2-run HR to A-Rod in the 9th - but not me. Some people may complain that Bronson Arroyo spent the night before his start giving a concert instead of preparing for the game - but not me. What gets my goat is the fact that the Red Sox took a 4-0 lead and couldn't hold it.

Tonight David Wells and his 5.00 ERA takes on Tim Redding and his 7.94 ERA. That means the game will probably be a pitching duel.

For the record I think that Schilling will do just fine as a closer. I also think that people who refer to it as "the Schilling experiment" are biased against it no matter what they may say or write.

No comments:

Post a Comment