Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Finally got around to adding Singapore Sox Fan and Baseball Blogs to the weblog... The thought of "what if the war in Europe dragged on and the A-Bomb was dropped on Germany instead of Japan" bothered me all yesterday. The world certainly would have been much different if we nuked Berlin... The fifth Harry Potter book mentions that Dumbledore has a brother Aberforth. Something tells me that Aberforth will play a big role in the sixth book... Nobody covers the WSOP like Andrew Glaser. He's the Peter Gammons of Poker... New Guinea is the world's second largest island (behind Greenland). Did you know that? Glad to be of help. Did you know that the nations of Papua New Guinea and Indonesia are found on the island of New Guinea (similar to the relationship of Haiti and the Dominican Republic)?... Very interesting - Japanese attacks on the coast of Oregon during WWII... You know yesterday I had a post about the top 5 movies of Clint Eastwood - I was sure I would get some comments on my choices but I was surprised that most of the comments for the day were about a seatbelt law commercial I don't like....

No comments:

Post a Comment