Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Ahhh!!!! I somehow erased my morning thoughts! Damn it! Damn it! OK - serenity now! Serenity now! I'll just recreate them.

Byung-Hyung Kim had another awful outing for the Red Sox. To make matters worse - I have Kim on one of my fantasy baseball teams. When Kim came off the DL - I didn't start him in his first outing because I wanted to see how he did. Of course Kim did great so I started him for the next two weeks and he was awful. (See how fantasy baseball can make you think that all baseball revolves around your team and that you as a fantasy GM think you can somehow jinx players - its nuts)... I don't think even a fantasy GM would be crazy enough to start James Baldwin a day after pulling him off the AAA team... The logistics of the Democratic National Convention in Boston are going to be a nightmare. Get ready to hear about an avalanche of complaints. The DNC will forever bar Boston from ever hoping to host an Olympics... I had a bunch of other stuff too but now I have no time so here's a joke instead:
How To Prepare Chicken...

A waiter asks a man, "May I take your order, sir?"

"Yes," the man replies. "I'm just wondering, exactly how do you prepare your chickens?"

"Nothing special, sir. We just tell them straight out that they're going to die."

No comments:

Post a Comment